Parents of Our Puppies
All of the Females Pictured Below Belong to Us
We Only Own One Male - Our Tsaphah
*See our waiting list at the bottom of this page*
Tsaphah the F1 Newfiedoodle - NOW RETIRED
Tsaphah is the foundation stud of our breeding program, and the one that started it all. He came to us from a popular breeder in Kentucky in 2014. He's an F1 (first generation) Newfypoo. That means one of his parents was a purebred Standard Poodle and one was a purebred Newfoundland. His sire was a gorgeous solid white Poodle with champion bloodlines and his dam was a beautiful brown Newfoundland with a white patch on her chest. Tsaphah was bred for personality and it shows! He's basically everything everyone wants in a Newfypoo. This clown knows how to make us laugh! He can be lazy or fun, always up for anything. He loves to be put to work - hauling firewood or pulling the kids or fishing gear on a sled. He is very charismatic, very loving towards everyone - even strangers - and such a handsome boy! He is super smart! We have to spell words so that he doesn't catch on when we are discussing going somewhere. We think he has learned how we spell "go" and "walk", lol. He can open and close doors and he loves to play hide-n-seek with the kids! He would be great at search and rescue! He loves to learn new things, to go new places, and meet new people. He has a thick, curly, amazing, blue/black fleece, big, brown, expressive, puppy-dog eyes, and crazy long eye lashes, just a cutie! He used to be a solid deep black, but at five years old, he looks like a silver back gorilla. He's of tall stature, almost 28" high at the shoulders, and 80 pounds. When people meet him they usually comment that he is much taller, curlier, and impressive looking than he appears in pictures. They gasp at the size of his furry paws. His puppies are absolutely stunning and are as adored by their new families as Tsaphah is adored by us. Tsaphah has been health tested and color tested and is clear off all diseases recommended to be tested for in the Newfypoo.
Patches the Standard Poodle
Patches, the mom of this litter, is the newest addition to our family. Since we've had Kippi, Standard Poodles have really grown on us. My husband went from being a little embarrassed to own a Doodle because of the Poodle in the mix, to realizing his favorite thing about the Doodle is the Poodle in the mix! So we had to get another, of course! Patches is exactly what we were looking for to complete our breeding program, as far as the girls in our home. She's a very unique chocolate merle parti, mostly white. I was wondering if I wanted a merle or a parti, and when I saw Patches was both, I knew I had to get her! She has so much color in her background, and it came out in her first litter (pictured below). Her dam is a very pretty apricot/cream w/a large white patch on her chest. Her sire is a flashy merle parti phantom. It was meant to be for us to get Patches! She has golden brown eyes, but one eye has a touch of sky blue in it. Really cool! Patches is adorable with spots and patches on each eye. She is so sweet, such a cuddle bug, and very gentle. She likes to play outside with the other dogs, but inside she's very chill. She loves everyone, especially babies, human and animal alike!
Panda the F1 Bernedoodle
Panda, a first time mom, is our black and white tuxedo, bi-color, F1 Bernedoodle. We've had Panda since she was a pup, and we were involved in her breeding. We owned her sire, Percy, a blue (grey) and white parti AKC Standard Poodle who was color tested and clear on his genetic health testing for the breed. Her dam is an AKC Bernese Mountain Dog bred for longevity with a sweet, patient, and gentle temperament. Panda was pick of the litter. We knew both parents pretty well, so we knew Panda would be a sweet, funny, adorable, very affectionate, loyal social butterfly who loves babies of all kinds. We were right! Panda is my girl! She and I are in love! I had Panda's name picked out before she was born, and I guess it was prophetic because she looks like a Panda. Panda has her genetic health testing completed (breed panel specific).
Kippi the Standard Poodle
Kippurah of Kenai is our AKC registered, flashy, black and white tuxedo/parti Standard Poodle. We call her Kippi. We love her silky, soft, shiny, fleece coat. She came to us from a breeder in California. Her sire was a solid apricot Poodle and her dam looked almost identical to her. She comes from the famous Kit-Sue bloodlines, her pedigree contains gorgeous champions. She has lots of color (reds, brindles, chocolates, partis) in her background. She's a carrier for sable and tri-color, as well. She came from a colorful litter of partis. Kippi is health and color tested and is clear of all diseases recommended to be tested for in the Standard Poodle.
In addition to F1B Newfypoos with Tsaphah, Kippi has also had a beautiful litter of sable and white and merle and white F1 Bordoodles with Bohannon the Border Collie. She also had F1 Bernedoodles with a Bernese Mountain Dog named Spartacus. Those puppies were tri-color, seal tuxedo, and a brindle tuxedo, also called a brindle tri.
Kippi is 45 pounds and she is just over 22" tall at the shoulders. She's very well put together. She has a very sweet temperament and she's very gentle, she's a soft-mouth, for sure. She is an ideal Poodle, such a princess, she doesn't like to get wet or dirty, she expects to have doors opened for her and she likes to hop and prance around. She, like our Newfypoos, has a strong bird-hunting instinct. She can be a bit of a couch potato indoors, but she's a fast runner, and very athletic while playing outside. She'd probably do phenomenal in agility events. She'd make an excellent therapy or service dog. She was one of those rare, weird puppies that came with NO annoying puppy behaviors. She was very mature and well-behaved as a puppy, my husband joked that we got a full-grown Miniature Poodle by mistake. She's such a cutie, and very friendly with everyone she meets. Kippi is a dream in the car, it puts her to sleep before we get out of the driveway. She's mellow and quiet, but she does know how to "speak" for a treat, or let you know when she's gotta go outside. Like Winnie, Kippi is very nurturing and loves being a mom. She does great with baby goats and hamsters - but keep her away from voles and birds, lol. Check out hers and Winnie's Litter Testimonials page under the "More" tab on the menu at the top of this page to see pictures of their puppies and read what their owners have to say about their puppies and their experience with us.
Bohannon the Border Collie
Bohannon the ABCA registered Border Collie is a gorgeous blue merle and sable with white markings and blue eyes. He is the sire of Kippi's F1 Bordoodles. We got to know him very well in the 2 weeks he was with us. He is owned by Catherine Dunleavy and we are very thankful she offered his services to us. She has been as excited about this litter as us. Bohannon's good on and off leash, good with strangers, other dogs, and children. He's very sweet, patient, loving, and gentle. He's very well behaved inside and outside. Sleeps like a baby in the car. He's not destructive, not a barker, and he stays right with his people off leash and always has his eyes on his owners. He's also very obedient, eager to please, very smart, and easy to train. He's currently in sheep herding training, which he has a natural eye for, and should start agility training soon.
Bruno the Standard Poodle
Bruno is a very warm and friendly boy! Having never met us, he jumped right into the back seat of our vehicle, apparently ready to go home with his new friends! He's never met a soul he doesn't like, and everybody loves Bruno! He does well with children of all ages and other pets. He's not ours, but you wouldn't know it. He belongs to Kendra, and we are very thankful she allowed us to use him to sire Gracie's previous F1 Newfypoo litter. We got to keep him around for a couple weeks, and he's very calm and well behaved. He's such an easy going guy! Bruno is a taller Standard Poodle, probably more like what they call a "Royal" size. He's about 70 pounds. He looks like a black and tan phantom at first glance, but he's actually a tri-color, as he has a white spot under his chest and a little bit of brindle spotting on his head. He does carry parti, brindle, tri-color, and phantom, as well as solid black, brown, creme, etc... He is AKC, and he has been health tested and is clear for all diseases recommended to be tested for the Standard Poodle. His puppies are big, sweet, and calm!
Buddy the Bernese Mountain Dog
Buddy is AKC registered and a federally registered service dog. He assists his owner who is a US veteran. He is not our dog, he lives with his human mom and dad and his smaller, but older, doggie sister, Chloe. We thank Chuck and Julie for allowing us to use Buddy for Kippi's F1 Bernedoodle litter due in May 2020. Buddy stayed with us about a week while he was getting Kippi bred, so we got to know him well. He has a wonderful Berner temperament. He loves to give little puppies kisses and he really enjoys going to the store and around town. At 110 pounds and growing at 2 years old, he's a big baby, very funny, sweet, and very smart! We're sure his puppies with Kippi will be little Einsteins!
Gracie the Newfoundland
When we were informed Gracie was available, we jumped at the opportunity to obtain her, and we are so glad we did! She has the most amazing temperament, really just the stereotypical and ideal personality people tend to hope for in a Newfoundland. She's sweet, gentle, quiet, calm, listens well, and she's a friendly girl. She's wonderful with children, good with strangers, and gets along well with other animals of all kinds. What more could you ask for? Ok, she can be a little lazy sometimes, but she's up for a nice walk, a ride in the car, or a game outside when we are. She has finally started to bark at strangers once or twice when they come around, and at moose. We didn't know if she'd be a very protective dog at all, but she is starting to show that ability and willingness a little bit since she's had her puppies here.
She has the looks, too! Her coat is so shiny and black, her paws are big like a bear, she has the huge and blocky head we like to see on a Newf, and OH - her adorable face! Just TRY not to give in to those big, brown, puppy-dog eyes!
Gracie was the breeder's pick of the litter, she had one litter for her breeder before we got her. She had 10 puppies - 9 were black and 1 was chocolate. All of her puppies except 2 were tested for and went on to service/therapy dog training. One was kept by her breeder, and one was kept by a friend of her breeder. We have very good reason to believe many, if not all of Gracie's puppies will be excellent candidates for service or therapy dogs. We do not offer that testing at our prices, but if you are wanting or needing a dog for service or therapy work, please specify that when you contact us, and we can discuss options. Gracie has been health tested and is clear of all diseases recommended to be tested for the Newfoundland.
Joker the Standard Poodle
Joker is a handsome chocolate/silver/beige and white parti AKC Standard Poodle at pounds. He has visited us a few times now and we've gotten to know him well. He's such a loving dog, raised with babies, great with kids, strangers, other dogs, real mellow, no anxieties, friendly, quiet, just a really cool dog. He has an athletic build and great focus. He's not only clear for everything under the sun on his genetic testing, he's also completed his OFAs with great results! The pictures below are from when he was still growing, he's filled out quite a bit since these photos were taken. We thank his owner, Monica, for allowing us to use him in our breeding program. Joker is the sire of our upcoming litter of F1 Newfiedoodles with Gracie.
Waiting List: (preferences may change, let me know if you want to change your preferences)
Green means these individuals and families are ready to send in their deposit, or have already, to reserve a puppy from a current or future litter
Red means these folks are opting to wait for a future litter and are not ready to send their deposit to hold their puppy.
1. Amanda F. - wants 50% Newf
2. Elise A. - wants F1B pup
3. Recek family - only interested in a black male
4. Rina H. - Kippi's litter, not ready to send deposit
5. Sydney S. - wants hypo-allergenic puppy from Kippi
6. Mattox M. - interested in runt of the litter, will wait for future litter
7. Gabriel & Nikki B. - Prefer an older dog or puppy being rehomed, ideally a Newfypoo
8. Elizabeth T. - TBD
9. Olivia S. - prefers a male, any color, preferably a black or brown Newfypoo
10. Colleen N. - will wait for future litter
11. Healy family
12. Jessica D. - prefers brown Newfypoo, not ready
13. Rebecca J. - maybe a female, lighter color, will wait for future litter
14. Emily S. - would like a male, no color preference, will wait for future litter
15. Sam A. - interested in future Bernedoodle litters
16. Bradley S. - interested in a dog similar to his Goldendoodle
17. Heather - return customer, interested in an unrelated female playmate for 'Nuska the F1B Newfypoo out of Kippi
18. K. Bower - interested in a Bernedoodle puppy
19. Shelby - interested in a male Bernedoodle puppy
20. Michael O. - interested in a Bernedoodle puppy
21. J. Fosberg - wants a Bordoodle out of Kippi
22. Ami R. - wants a Bernedoodle
23. Heath J. - interested in a Bernedoodle
24. Amanda W. - interested in the Bernedoodle litter
25. J. Block Denzer - wants a Doodle, not ready yet
26. Erin A. - interested in Bordoodles
27. Joy R. - interested in Kippi's Bordoodle litter. Returning customer. Has a Newfypoo puppy out of Kippi. May have to wait for a future litter
28. Kenny W. - rolling deposit for Gracie's 2020 litter to a future F1 Newfypoo litter, 2nd pick
29. Victoria L. - wants a male from Percy's litter if something falls through. Has Koala the Newfypoo
30. Samantha F. - wants to be a guardian home for a male non-black Newfypoo
31. Lisa L. - rolling deposit from Gracie's 2020 F1 Newfypoo litter to next F1 Newfypoo litter, prefers wavy chocolate with blocky head, 1st pick
32. Tara A. - interested in Aussiedoodles
33. Crystal B. - interested in male Aussiedoodle for family pet
34. Grace V. - interested in Reina's Aussiedoodle litter
35. Tammy B. - interested in Golden Newdles or Aussiedoodles
36. Elaine C. - interested in King George the Aussiedoodle
37. Marshal P. - interested in older dog or puppy, possible guardian home
38. Randy V. - wants a black male Newfypoo
39. Morgan Y. - male Aussiedoodle, prefer red merle if available
40. A. Gallagher - interested in a female Newfypoo from Gracie
42. Debbie - interested in Princess Charlotte the Aussiedoodle
43. J. Vaughn - wants a Newfypoo, will wait
44. Peyton W. - return customer, has Monroe the Bernedoodle out of Kippi, interested in a 2nd puppy in 2020, maybe a merle or golden color in another Doodle
45. Curt and Ronda M. - interested in smaller dog, 50 pounds-ish but prefers Bernedoodles, no gender or color preference mentioned
46. Jana B. - wants a female of lighter color, sable, or tri, Kippi Bernedoodle or Aussiedoodle (Fai)
47. Ashley C. - wants a Newfypoo puppy in 2020
48. B. Gould - interested in a puppy
49. Regina F. - interested in a Bernedoodle
50. Adriana W. - interested in an Aussiedoodle
51. Denise H. - interested in an Aussiedoodle
52. Kerry H. - guardian home
53. Laura L. - interested in a Bernedoodle
54. Amber B. - interested in 2020 female F1B Bernedoodle out of Panda
55. Jannica N. - interested in a female Bernedoodle
56. Bradley H. - interested in Patches' Standard Poodle
57. Robin L. - wants a female tri Bernedoodle
58. Brice P. - interested in a male Poodle
59. Jessica in Fairbanks - interested in a Poodle
60. Tanenya - interested in being a guardian home for a Standard Poodle male
61. Mary W. - interested in an F1 Newfypoo out of Gracie
62. Dr. McNabb - received deposit for a Newfypoo out of Gracie, prefers chocolate, black works, too, either gender, now 1st pick, chose Patience, a chocolate female
63. Scott S. - hopeful for a puppy companion
64. Amanda H. - hopeful for a puppy
65. Cristina B. - met Kanga the Newfypoo, would like a hypo-allergenic pup like her
66. J. Montoya - wants a female Newfypoo (br)
67. Hannah C. - received deposit for Panda's F1B Bernedoodle, rolling deposit to Kippi's upcoming Bernedoodle litter, now 3rd pick
68. Tony F. - received deposit for a female Bernedoodle, not a good time for a puppy, now 1st pick for Kippi's or 1st pick for Panda's next litter
69. Amber T. - interested in a Bernedoodle out of Panda, possibly Penguin
70. Larissa H. - received deposit, now 2nd pick for Kippi's Bernedoodle litter
71. Brianna - interested in any remaining Poodle puppies
72. G. Aikey - received deposit for Kippi Bernedoodle, rolling deposit to Gracie's Newfypoo litter, now 4th pick
73. Holly M. - received deposit for Gracie litter, solid colored female, now 2nd pick, chose Faith, the ebony female
74. Tracey - daughter has Thea (Tootsie) the Bordoodle, interested in her own Bordoodle or Newfypoo, fall 2020 timeframe
75. Nika G. - interested in a Newfiedoodle male
76. Tasha B. - received deposit for Kippi's Bernedoodles, partial to black and white female, but open, now 4th pick
77. Kristi B. - interested in Gracie's Newfypoos, sending deposit to secure 5th pick for Saint the chocolate male Newdle
78. Mike D. - received deposit for Gracie Newfypoo, now 3rd pick, prefers male but open on color and gender, chose Mercy, the chocolate male
79. B. Sofia - sending deposit for Panda Bernedoodle, 2nd pick pending
80. Katherine in Juneau - received Kippi Bernedoodle deposit, now 5th pick
81. Laura L. - received deposit for Kippi Bernedoodle, prefers a female, 6th pick
82. Egan L. - Kippi female Bernedooodle, possibly 7th pick, or female Bordoodle if not
83. Stephanie G. - Gracie Newfypoo, 6th in line
84. Cristina G. - Gracie Newfypoo, 7th in line
85. Clayton D. - Gracie Newfypoo, 8th in line